- 3 kg (6.6 lbs) Tested Payload - With a weight of just 1.3 kg (includes gimbal, battery handle, and double-layer quick release plates), DJI RS 3 offers a max tested payload of 3 kg (6.6 lbs).
- Automated Axis Locks - The three axes of DJI RS 3 can be automatically locked and unlocked with the simple press of the power button, significantly improving the speed and efficiency of transitions and storage.
- 3rd-Gen RS Stabilization Algorithm - With the new-generation RS stabilization algorithm, RS 3's anti-shake performance is improved by 20%, making low-angle and dynamic shots easier than ever.
- Bluetooth Shutter Button - RS 3 supports wireless shutter control, eliminating the need for a control cable. Cameras will pair automatically after the initial connection, saving users time and effort when shooting.
- 1.8" OLED Touchscreen - DJI RS 3 features a 1.8-inch OLED touchscreen for quick access to most of the setting functions found on the Ronin app. It also features a new user interface that is intuitive and precise.
- 12h Max Battery Life - Users can enjoy robust battery life of up to 12 hours, which can meet the needs of all-day shooting. It also supports 18-watt PD fast charging for full charges in just 2.5 hours.
- The Combo additionally includes a Focus Motor (2022), Focus Motor Rod Mount Kit, Focus Gear Strip, Briefcase Handle, and Carrying Case for versatile functionality.
Release Date: 23-06-2022
model number: CP.RN.00000217.01
Part Number: CP.RN.00000217.01
Details: Overview With every little detail, DJI RS 3 delivers a flexible and efficient shooting experience to solo creators and independent crews. Light and sleek, it provides professional stabilization and efficient control for more creative freedom and endless possibilities. DJI RS 3 is ready when you are. Notes 1. Includes gimbal, battery grip, and dual-layered quick-release plates 2. Check the camera compatibility list for detailed information on supported camera models. FAQ 1. What accessories can be used interchangeably among DJI RS 3 Pro, DJI RS 3, DJI RS 2, and DJI RSC 2? Please check the appendix: DJI RS Series Universal Accessories List 2. What are the differences between SuperSmooth and the normal stabilization of DJI RS 3? SuperSmooth mode was developed for fast-moving scenarios. It increases the torque of DJI RS 3 to further enhance stabilization, delivering stable footage in fast-moving scenarios.
Package Dimensions: 13.0 x 11.5 x 5.8 inches