Brand: Felix Gray
Color: Seneca Mist
- BOTH CLASSIC & NEW – A new take on an always-in-style design. Hopper has longer arms and a sleek nose bridge for a better fit while wearing. Comfortable never looked or felt so good.
- WHY FILTER BLUE LIGHT – Filtering Blue Light and eliminating glare may help to combat Digital Eye Strain. Blue Light is emitted by most modern, digital devices, and may be linked to eye strain, sleep cycle disruption, and potentially macular degeneration. Glare creates unnecessary feedback that enters into our eyes and can cause it stress.
- THE FELIX GRAY DIFFERENCE – Felix Gray’s proprietary filtering technology is embedded directly within lenses, so 50% of all Blue Light and almost 90% of the highest range are filtered out. Premium anti-glare and UV protection are also applied, with no blue-reflective coating and an unnoticeable tint.
- TOP-LEVEL QUALITY – Hand-finished Italian acetate frames with proprietary lenses make Felix Gray’s Blue Light blocking computer glasses a must-have.
- RIGHT SIZE FOR YOU – Hopper is a medium to wide frame and has measurements of 48-18-145. This corresponds to 48mm lens width, 18mm nose bridge width, and 145mm arm length.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 3.6 x 1.7 inches