- 【The Smallest V-lock Battery】Our FXLION NANO battery is the smallest V-mount battery on the market right now, it can be held in one hand. The dimensions of this battery are 3.94*2.79*1.38 inches, only weighing 310g. It wouldn't take up much space in your backpack. Ideal for outdoor shooting activities.☛☛2 or more batteries will be better for filming device!
- 【D-TAP Socket & 3 USB Plugs】The battery features of a D-tap Output Socket and 3 USB plugs( USB Type-C, USB Type-A, Micro USB) , which can supply power for camcorders, LED light, video monitor, wireless transmitter, macbook, smartphone or other equipments. By adopting USB PD technology, designed power up to 45W, this battery is great for fast charging. You can also charge the battery with existing USB type-c / D-TAP chargers.
- 【Professional V Mount Battery Charger】With high capacity of 3400mAh(50Wh/14.8V), this compact V-lock battery, which is equivalent to four 18650 batteries, can supply enough power for professional camcorders kits. Not only it can meet large power demand, but also a perfect choice for travelers. It's even possible to travel with up to 20 pieces on certain planes.
- 【4-Level Indicator Light & OLED Display Screen】 FXLION NANO ONE Battery contains a built in 4-level indicator light and a OLED screen. Press switch button,the LED light will show you the remaining battery percentage at 100%, 75%, 50%, or 25%, avoid the interruption of filming caused by power shortage; and the OLED screen will display battery voltage and capacity,USB-A and USB-C output voltage.
- 【Short Charging Time】Using professional V-lock/D-Tap charger(16.8V/2A), this battery will only need 2 hours to be fully charged. With 18-30W PD Type-C fast charger, the charging time will be 2.5-4 hours. With micro USB charger(5V/2A), the charging time will be 7.5 hours.
model number: NANO ONE
Part Number: Nano ONE
Details: The Nano One 50Wh 14.8V V-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery is an ultra-compact, lightweight 50Wh battery that can support up to 8-amp draws at a nominal 14.8V. Its slim enclosure is suitable for light, handheld gear setups, drones, and gimbal balancing. The Nano One provides four accessory outputs to supply power to your various pieces of equipment. USB output ports include a USB Type-A port that supports 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, and 12V/1.5A output, a USB Type-C port that supports 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/2A, 15V/2A, and 20V/2.2A output, and micro-USB that outputs 5V/3A. It also features a 14.8V D-Tap output to charge additional equipment. The battery can be charged using a V-mount charger or its USB Type-C port, which also allows input using a separately available USB charger or mains power adapter. Real-time capacity can be checked using its LCD screen on the front casing. It shows battery capacity and the voltage of each accessory port. The size is quite small with the dimension of 3.94 x 2.8 x 1.38" / 10 x 7.1 x 3.5 cm.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.1 x 2.0 inches