- 8x magnification and 26mm objective lenses, the Vanquish is one of Vortex Optics' smallest, lightest and most compact binoculars.
- Fully multi-coated lenses allow for increased light transmission and resolution through the binocular, giving you the clear, crisp images you want.
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed, the Vanquish gives you a lifetime of waterproof and fogproof performance.
- Twist and lock eyecups can be adjusted to your personal preference.
- The binocular is fully rubber armored giving you added durability and a non-slip grip. Field of View: 352 feet/1000 yards|6.7 degrees
- Close Focus: 7.6 feet
- material type: Aluminium
If this compact traveler could talk, it would tell of world-class adventures and probably brag about its forward-thinking engineering and on-the-go features—such as its wide field of view and reverse Porro prism design with fully multi-coated optics. Add in its lean 12.7 ounce weight and most would agree the Vanquish is the perfect companion.